Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Terlalu Istimewa ( Part II )

Whenever things do not go my way, I’m glad someone sent me this card that I would always treasure….

No matter what, I’m here for you.

When you’ve had one of those days,

When you feel like your hair looks funny,

And your face breaks out,

And all your clothes are all wrong,

I’ll be here to listen and help you through.

When you have too much work to do,

And you feel like people

Are being too hard on you,

And you don’t know what to do,

I’ll be here to listen and help you through.

When something doesn’t work out the way you hope,

Or someone special breaks your heart,

I’ll be here to listen,

And remind you how special you are.

No matter what,

I’ll be here for you,

Because that’s what friends are for.

Note:

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend will be sitting next to you saying… “ We screwed up, but we have fun! ”

No comments: